Claiming your free Clams
Clams is a PoS (proof of stake) cryptocurrency.
As ClamCoin.org tells us: "If you held a balance
on May 12th 2014 in a BTC, LTC, or DOGE address
then you most likely already have CLAMcoin
waiting to be dug up."
To claim your Clams, you can do the following:
Warning: Before importing your private key somewhere, send
the funds to a new address of a new wallet.
- Dig up the wallets or private keys that you had a
bitcoin-balance in before and during May 12th, 2014.
- Go to https://just-dice.com/
and enter the chat.
- Use the chat bot /dig "bitcoin address" "bitcoin key"
(without the quotation marks)
- This will credit your just-dice-account your Clams.
- You can then withdraw them into your own wallet, for example
Coinomi on Android.
- One exchange that lets you trade Clams for Bitcoin is Poloniex.com
Back to main page | btc-help.lima-city.de